Monday, November 22, 2010

All 4 Seasons in 2 Days!

We made it out of MT on Saturday, though just barely, packing the car in 1.5 feet of snow and then navigating the biggest snowstorm I've seen in awhile for the first 6 hours of driving. I honestly thought we might have to stay in Lima, MT....very glad we didn't, it would have been quite a bummer to not even make it out of our home state!!

It rained, sleeted, slushed and snowed almost all the way to NV, and once that stopped it was driving straight into a crazy windstorm. I'm pretty sure we used almost a half tank of gas between Mesquite and Vegas :o) But, we made it.

Spent way too long wandering around the Strip last night(9 hours of walking on pavement!) but didn't lose! I'm leaving up about $50 and Bryan is good too. No big wins, but up is better than down regardless.

Heading out to Death Valley for a few days and my first ever attempt a golfing!!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment